At MANN-FILTER we exhibit at very different trade fairs and exhibitions, and cover two main target groups. On the one hand, we exhibit at leading international events which are considered the highlight of their sector, for example Equip Auto in Paris, Automechanika in Shanghai, AAPEX in Las Vegas, and Busworld in Courtray, Belgium. At these trade fairs and exhibitions our focus is on international dealers who have travelled far to be there and also have specific requirements.
On the other hand, there are also smaller consumer fairs to which our customers are often invited. These also offer us the opportunity to showcase ourselves as a supplier directly to the customer.
The excitement comes from the fact that each and every event presents its own challenges that you have to overcome. Depending on the size and importance of the exhibition, the preparation time is between nine and sixteen months. We have already been working on Automechanika 2014 in Frankfurt for several months now. Of course, preparation stages overlap with each other, which means that you are always preparing for and finishing off several events at the same time, and always have to switch your thoughts between the various target groups. One thing, however, remains the same: we always aim to create top-class concepts and designs, regardless of whether we are exhibiting at a leading trade fair or a smaller, regional fair. The quality standards that we convey are our main point of reference.
Different trade fairs and exhibitions, different concepts
Important trade fairs and exhibitions are held on a regular basis, i.e. every year, or every two years. However, you always have to rethink your concept and your design, and put it to the test. If I didn’t do that my job wouldn’t be nearly as much fun. After all, designing a stand is all about creativity and diversity. That’s how we manage to keep on pleasantly surprising our visitors at the exhibitions, time after time.
If I were to visit three different trade fairs this week, I would see three different concepts that the team has been working on over the last weeks and months under extreme pressure – and when it all comes together and works, then you get three times the sense of satisfaction 🙂
Trade fairs and exhibitions this year
Here is an overview of the remaining international trade fairs and exhibitions that MANN-FILTER will be exhibiting at this year:
- October 26 to 27, 2013: Hartje Hausmesse in Hoya/Weser, Germany: the automotive trade fair organised by the North German specialist wholesaler Hartje, which is part of the car parts cooperative organisation CARAT
- October 24 to 26, 2013: Tokyo Truck Show 2013 in Tokyo,
- November 5 to 7, 2013: AAPEX in Las Vegas, USA: the leading aftermarket expo for the global automotive market and an annual highlight with over 2400 exhibitors
- November 9 to 10, 2013: COPARTS Profi Service Tage in Frankfurt: an important consumer fair targeted at trade professionals such as those from car garages and those involved in the automotive parts industry
- November 22 to 23, 2013: Korjaamo by Örum, Finland
- December 10 to 13, 2013: Automechanika in Shanghai, China: an important trade fair for the Asian and global market with over 70,000 visitors from 136 countries last year
Come and visit us! We look forward to seeing you there!