This blog serves as a dialogue platform and so relies on an exchange of views. Consequently, we welcome your comments. However, we do request that you follow certain rules.
Comments should trigger and stimulate impartial discussions. Therefore, we reserve the right not to publish comments or to shorten them if they violate the principles outlined here. This also applies to comments that bear no relationship to the content of the blog entries as well as to comments posted in a language other than the official ‘blog languages’ of German or English.
The following points also apply:
- Confidential information must remain confidential and has no place on the web (including as part of this blog).
- Your email address will not be published and will only be stored in connection with your comment.
The authors of this blog are not virtual constructs; they are real human beings worthy of courtesy and respect who are required to show these same qualities towards others.
Please behave accordingly. Present your arguments in an impartial manner and avoid mounting personal attacks on others.
We will not tolerate any kind of defamatory criticism, disparagement, insults or sexual innuendo or any form of sexist, racist or otherwise discriminatory remarks. This is particularly important given our firm belief in the right to hold personal opinions. We would ask that you seek to win other people over rather than attacking them unfairly or forcing your own opinion on them.
Comments that exhibit any of the following characteristics or attributes will be deleted and may result in your being barred from leaving further comments by imposing a block on your IP address:
- Comments in the ‘wrong’ language (see above)
- Comments that bear no relationship to the blog entry (see above)
- Automatically generated comments
- Comments that promote websites or services
- Commercial or private offers of goods or services
- Hate propaganda and racism
- Incitement of violence towards property, people, institutions or organisations
- Any form of personal insult or belittlement
- Infringements of the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights
- Incitement to take part in demonstrations and political rallies, regardless of their focus
Exclusion of liability clause
Comments on our blog entries merely reflect the opinion of individual readers. MANN+HUMMEL GMBH assumes no liability whatsoever for the accuracy and completeness of the content.